Friday, July 11, 2014

Do Dollars Stop Creativity?

I confess that I'm sharing information from The Crochet Crowd, because it is something I felt that you'd be interested in. Read on and see what you think.

Introducing the most expensive yarn I have ever purchased. I know you are going to ask me who I purchased it from and I can’t remember. I do know though, it was hand spun by a woman that had the most interesting texturers and colouring within her yarn collection. 
The yarn ball was about 200 grams and was $50 for the ball. I was so captivated by this yarn that it was one I decide to splurge on at that moment. 
Creativity and ideas are obviously limited by our budgets and yet I am tossed around with the idea of trying to define was is expensive and what am I being cheap on. There’s a difference in the terminology.   continued...

No comments: