Friday, August 1, 2014

Lined Crocodile Stitch Purse

I just had to share with you my newest project that I love! My crocodile stitch purse!  
It is difficult for me to follow patterns without deviating at least a bit; so this time I decided I'd create one on my own.

Such a CUTE bag! And a joy to make! 
With a stylish white "scale" ~  it gives the stitch even more definition.

This bag is about 9x6" created with dark green medium weight yarn and lined with a light-weight cotton. Strap is about an inch wide by about 18-20" long. One button closure that is the same color as the yarn. See the photos for details. (Crocodile stitch is only on the flap of the bag.)


It does close by itself, but I added a button to help secure it more. Made to order in almost any available color you request.
Would you like one in a different color and/or size? Just add your desired color and/or size preference to the comment section of the order form. Order today! Would make a wonderful and unique gift!
It will be ready to ship in about 5-days. Order today through my Etsy shop page. Cost is $38.50 plus $8.00 shipping by Priority Mail. But get free shipping when using this code on any order over $30, when ordering through Etsy!  FREESHIPPING2014

No comments: